Yes yes and yes! All the above! I was actually pleasantly surprised at how good these were. I had extra black beans from my meal prep this week, and I thought to myself why not.
AND my son celebrated is Year and a half today so I thought this might make a sweet half birthday treat minus the sugar. ;) He loved them by the way.
This serves 6 individual muffins, i put them in muffins tins. As a mom this is a blessing. Less mess, and easy on the go, especially for a work meal prep snack.
Pre-Heat oven to 350
1. 1 Cup of (cooked or canned) Black Beans (BTW I always cook my beans in a crock pot, takes a couple hours but so worth it. Canned beans hold a TON of sodium).
2. 1 Cup of Oats
3. 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
4. 1/3 Cup of 100% maple syrup or honey
5. 1/4 tsp of salt
6. 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
7. 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
8. 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
9. 1 Egg
10. Dark Chocolate Morsels
1. Put ALL ingredients EXCEPT THE dark chocolate morsels in blender or food processor (I used food processor).
2. After blending it mix in the morsels.
3. Set up your muffin tins, and scoop that bad boy in.
4. Put in oven, and bake for 15 min!
ENJOY!! Leave comments below if you want more of these recipes!