So this weekend I was super busy cleaning, and getting my family's life in order. I didn't have time to meal prep this elaborate lunch for the week, so what is easier than a crockpot meal? Nothing!
1. Ground cumin
2. Curry Powder
3. Red Peppers (if you like spice)
5. Crushed Garlic
7. Can of Coconut Milk
8. 4 Carrots (diced)
9. 2 Celery Sticks (diced)
10. Baby potatoes (cut in halves)
11. Half an Onion (diced)
12. 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
13. 3 Large Chicken Breast
1. Put your chicken breast in slow cooker, season with salt & pepper. Put the crushed garlic on top.
2. In separate bowl mix all your seasonings together, pepper, brown sugar, and coconut milk in a bowl. Season with salt for liking.
3. Throw your diced up veggies in with the chicken.
4. Put your coconut milk mixture on top w/ ginger pieces, and stir to make sure all the veggies and chicken are under the coconut milk.
5. Let cook on low for 4 hours!!! And clean, do chores whatever you got to do and wait!!!
See! Super easy! and SUPER YUMMMY!!!!