Okay, so my mom made some of these for the first time when i came home from College over the summer. I played college volleyball so it was a perfect go to pick me up in between class & practice or weights & practice. With a banana and some water. GOLDEN! I even found myself eating them instead of desert at times.
Anyways, here it is. Super easy, no bake, or cooking involved. All raw ingredients. And the fun part about this is you can literally make it your own, and to what you like. I am just going to list what I put in mine.
1. Peanut Butter (or almond butter, sunflower butter, whatever your heart desires).
4. Pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
5. Honey (or agave)
6. Coconut shavings
7. Small cocoa nibs
8. Smashed Almonds
1. The base of these bars are literally the peanut butter, and oats, from there you can add whatever you like. And I didn't put measurements just because you can put as much as you want. Just make sure the peanut butter to oats ratio enables you to form balls, or bars.
2. From there add the rest of the raw ingredients mix it.
3. Roll or cube a long shape. Cut desired size, put it in the freezer and done.
4. Super easy and super convenient!