So sometimes you crave a good meatloaf but you don't want all the fat that goes with it. This recipe gives you a good alternative to mom's meatloaf.
It's super easy and super yummy!
To Begin, pre-heat oven to 375.
1. 1lb of Lean Ground Turkey
2. 1 TBSP of Herbs De Provence
3. 1 Egg
4. 3 Cups of Blended plain oats.
5. 1 Tsp of Salt
6. 1 Tsp of Pepper
7. 1 Chopped Purple Onion
8. Organic Ketchup
1. So to start off with put the ground turkey in a big bowl, mix the egg, herbs, oats, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
2. After mixing the mixture, put it in a oven safe dish.
3. Put the chopped onions in another bowl, mix with some olive oil, and little dash of salt.
4. Put the chopped onions around or on top of the meat loaf in the pan.
5. Pop it in the oven, and cook for 20 min.
6. After 20 min put the ketchup on top, and put it back in the oven for 5 min.
7. Viola!! Super easy and Super YUMMMY!